Since 2000, the CreativeKids’ spirit has spread to many locations through collaboration with kindergartens, schools and learning centers in Hong Kong and mainland China as after-school art activities, on-going curriculum or special events, making our art education philosophy and practices available to an ever-growing number of students.
Kaboodle Learning Group
Since 2011, we have been partnering with Kaboodle to offer art programs at its one-stop comprehensive education center in Homantin.
CreativeKids is one of the nine founding organizations of Ednovators, a platform founded by committed edupreneurs, educators and creative practitioners with passion and experiences in diverse field of education. Its mission is to inspire and engage different stakeholders in education, and foster partnerships to encourage and support all kinds of innovations to improve education for our younger generation.
CreativeKids is one of the organizations EDiversity works with on collaborative alternative education.
Atom AcademyNurture the unique characteristics of each child through diverse and innovative teaching methods. Children will build self-esteem, enhance their creativity and develop life skills.
ARCH EducationSince 2016, we have been ARCH's exclusive art and design partner, supporting their students with portfolio-building - for their college and boarding school admissions.
We have offered our Outreach Art Program at the following schools:
(In alphabetical order)
- Discovery Mind Educational Organisation
- Hong Kong Ling Liang Church Kindergarten
- Kau Yan School (Kindergarten & Primary Sections)
- Learning Habitat Kindergarten & Bilingual Nursery
- Munsang College (Kindergarten & Primary Sections)
- Po Leung Kuk Kindergartens
- SKH St. Christopher’s Nursery (Wan Chai)
- St. Stephen’s College Preparatory School
- St. Paul’s Church Kindergarten
- St. Stephen’s Girls’ Primary School
- True Light Middle School of Hong Kong (Kindergarten & Primary Sections)
- Victoria Educational Organisation