Lively Art Activities in the safety of your home.
Over the school summer holidays in Mar & Apr, we aim to facilitate your child to build:
• Creative Diversity: Develop your own ideas from one single stimulation (not just following a step-by-step demo)
• Creative Community: Interact and exchange ideas with other students online
• Creative Confidence: Build confidence in presenting his/her ideas visually and verbally
- Use “Zoom” for workshop facilitation purposes
- Art Tools and materials are needed, and most students already have these from their school’s visual art class.
- We will not charge for the cost of additional material if it is required, and it can be picked up at our studios or delivered to your assigned address (delivery fee to be paid by parents)
- The workshop is conducted in either Cantonese, English, Mandarin, or a combination of the three, depending on the languages used by students in each workshop.
Parent-child workshop offers affirmative art experiences for parents and toddlers to bring out creativity and curiosity together.
The comprehensive Art Program is made popular by its student-centred, versatile and age-appropriate characteristics. Throughout these formative years of art development, persistent emphasis is made to balance thinking with techniques, creative competence with creative character.
HeART program inspires children and teenagers in pursuit of self-development in holistic wellness, exploration, awareness, reflection and transformation.
Chinese ink brush painting can be so delightful! Be amazed by what one single brush can do to create wet, dry and gradated brush techniques. Learn storytelling with lively images.
Cross-curricular and STEAM in nature, KIDesign programs link together design, architecture, science, technology, engineering, art and math.
Students approach architecture as a discipline that draws upon different skills and fields of knowledge such as engineering, mathematics, science, design, art, social studies, urban and environmental planning.
Learning to use the digital medium as a tool can greatly help the students’ creative process. This program will help the student to learn some of the leading digital painting softwares, e.g. Clip Studio Paint.
Terms and Conditions:
- No make-up lesson for LiveART classes/workshops
- There is no refund for whatever reason once enrollment is confirmed and fees are paid, and fees paid cannot be transferred to another student or later.
- We will cancel workshop classes once the Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted or an unexpected circumstance arises; These workshop classes will not be rescheduled or refunded. A courtesy coupon for enrollment in a seasonal or summer workshop will be issued.
- Enrollment will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and confirmed with payment in full.
- Fees must be paid in full to confirm your time slot before the first lesson of the workshop. We reserve the right to transfer any unconfirmed timeslots to other students.
- We collect, store and use your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong. We will deliver promotional information to you through various communications channels. Should you prefer not to receive such information, please send your request by email to email@example.com
- The special offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers and coupons.
- CreativeKids reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.