CreativeKiddies (Age 2.5 – 3.5) – Little Tiger Dudou 老虎小肚兜
Preschool (Age 3.5 – 5.5) – Dancing into the New Year 舞來舞去迎新春
Junior (Age 5.5 – 8) – Long Noodles for a Long Life 長長麵條長長命
Intermediate (Age 8 – 12) – Peonies Chinese New Year Painting 花開富貴新年畫
Parent-child Age 4 – 12 (1 adult + 1 child) – (A) Peonies Chinese New Year Painting 花開富貴新年畫, (B) Red Packet Workshop 利是封工作坊
Terms and Conditions:
1. Teacher / student ratio: All Programs 1:6, CreativeKiddies 1:4, Tech Art 1:6.
2. Each workshop will be opened with a minimum of three students.
3. The application will be processed on first-come-first-served basis and confirmed with payment in full.
4. No refund or transfer of fees after the enrollment is confirmed.
5. There is no make-up class for workshops.
6. Program content are subject to change without further notice.
7. Class fee includes all materials.
8. Photographs and videos taken by us during classes, workshops and events, showing your child and yourself, may be used for teacher training and promotional purposes. If you do not consent to the use of these materials, please inform us.
9. For cheques, please write the student’s name on the back, and make payable to:
“CREATIVEKIDS” (for Headquarters enrollment)
“CREATIVEKIDS MUSEUM STUDIO” (for Taikoo Shing enrollment)
“CREATIVEKIDS KOWLOON” (for Kowloon City enrollment)
10. We collect, store and use your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong. We will deliver promotional information to you through various communications channels. Should you prefer not to receive such information, please send your request by email to email@example.com.
* CreativeKids reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.