Learn to draw with confidence, creativity and comprehension!
A skill-building and school-assessment-based program
• Cultivate children’s personal interest in drawing and painting
• Fulfill Secondary School Places Allocation System (SSPAS) requirements in the visual art subject
• Build observational drawing skills from real objects to understand form, perspective, proportion, light and colours
• Apply visual elements (line, shape, form, colour, texture), and dry / wet media (colour pencil, poster colour) for assigned topics
• Rehearse in a mock-assessment situation